We are SpainU, the new mobile app that connects the Spanish community worldwide (expats, info, events & Spanish services) in their city of destination (London, Berlin, Miami… etc.)
Our mission is to provide with easy access to all Spanish services and products; local events; and relevant-useful information to Spanish expats to help them solve their problems, cover their needs, achieve their dreams, and make their life better in their countries of residence.
It is also our mission to help Spanish businesses to access to the Spanish Expat community/audience worldwide in an easy-to-use mobile app where they can announce their services and products, events, promotions… and connect with their Spanish target audience.
What we’re looking for
Do you want to join a startup in the early stage? Do you want to work with a passionate, fun and hard-working team? Do you want to get your hands dirty and have the opportunity to create your own path? We are looking for an exceptional Sales Manager to play an instrumental role in the development of SpainU. If you have a background in Digital and B2B sales and are looking at your next career move this is a great position for you. This is not your typical sales role. You will be a part of a thriving project and part of the complete sales funnel process.
If you are a hungry Digital or B2B Sales Manager and ready to go the extra mile, continue reading.
What You Will be Doing
- Your ultimate goal will be to drive revenue in your defined territories.
- As an experienced Sales Manager, you will be responsible for creating, identifying, qualifying and closing new sales opportunities.
- You will be the very first point of contact a potential customer will have and you will play a vital role not only in generating a sales pipeline but helping us refine sales strategy based on your interactions and successes with prospects.
- You are able to understand thoroughly the Digital and B2B sales methodologies, prospecting techniques and present the company advantages and benefits to prospects and leads.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Build, manage and foster client relationships through value, solution and consultation-based selling.
- You will be responsible for prospecting (outbound cold calling, emailing and social selling) and generating new business opportunities by strategically identifying and engaging with prospects that display product fit and you will effectively manage the business pipeline to ensure accurate sales forecasting.
- Keeping meticulous and detailed notes updated in our CRM system and supporting Outreach’s marketing efforts by assisting in online and other marketing campaigns.
- Success will be measured in new clients gained and revenue generated.
- Coordinate with the rest of the team to ensure a smooth and polished setup and activation of the customer’s accounts.
What You Need for this Position
- Be a hunter.
- Minimum of 2 years enterprise Digital or B2B sales experience.
- Strong phone presence performing outbound & inbound sales activities, contacting potential customers through phone, emails, LinkedIn and other channels; preferred experience with heavy daily call volume of outbound cold prospecting combined with responding to inbound leads.
- Track record of over-achieving quota and sales metrics.
- Excellent communication skills and can work independently.
- You have used CRM and email marketing & sales platforms.
- Proficient English is mandatory (another European language is a plus).
- Past startup experience is a plus.
Benefits_What’s In It for You
- This is a great opportunity to join an early stage start-up and help shaping the future of the company.
- Competitive package with an uncapped incentive plan.
- Be part of an exciting top class project.
- International environment with a huge Spanish local community worldwide.
- Continuous on the job learning with the latest in sales technology and methodology.
- True career progression path.
- Ability to work remotely.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org